Straight answers to your most frequent questions...
Q. Are you fully licensed and insured?
- A. Yes, David McCarthy Moving, LLC is fully licensed and insured. Requesting a motor carrier and US DOT number helps to verify a moving company is licensed and insured. Find more information at www.fmcsa.dot.gov.
Q. What forms of payment are accepted?
- A. Cash, check, Debit, Mastercard, Visa are currently acceptable forms of payment.
Additional information regarding your move may be found at the following website:
Q. Will you provide an estimate of the exact move cost? What if it is more?
- A. Yes, David McCarthy Moving, LLC does provide a written estimate. There are three types of estimates: binding, binding not-to-exceed, and non-binding. Binding and Binding not-to-exceed estimates protect the customer from fees that might exceed the original estimate. A Non-binding estimate will have a minimum cost associated with the move.
Q. Do you hire temporary labor?
- A. No, we never hire temporary labor for our moves. David McCarthy Moving, LLC movers are all trained professionals. Our staff has over 55 years of combined experience.
Q. Who do I call with questions?
- A. David McCarthy Moving, LLC understands your need to have questions answered as they arise. Our direct phone number is 1.941.704.4278. We will provide you with any additional contact information throughout the move. We value customer interaction and therefore we do not use a dispatch service or pre-recorded messages.
Q. Are you bonded?
- A. No, this is only required when the Operator/Owner is working under or on behalf of a subsidiary organization. David McCarthy Moving is an independent mover. Working with an independent mover provides you with the opportunity to have a professional move completed on a more personal note. Personal values, personal customer service vision with a mutually beneficial partnership.